Live-in Care That’s Flexible
Home is where the heart is and this is specifically true to those needing care, as staying at home is beneficial to our mental, emotional and physical well-being. Being able to remain in familiar surroundings is important especially to those living with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Should you need assistance after a time spent in hospital, especially after a hip or knee operation, where the rehabilitation process takes some time. Our care assistants are there to support you, from helping you to get your support stockings on and assist with showering and dressing, or to making you a cup of tea.
Plus our care plans are flexible and can be changed to suit the client’s needs when you need them to.
Live-in Care Housekeeper Services
From assisting with chores around the home including dusting, vacuuming, loading the dishwasher and laundry and meal preparation, to accompanying you to visit friends, your family or or even go to the theatre. Being nearby whilst you bathe and are there just in case you need any help and support and to prompt medication.
Live in care assistants support you with personal care, our Care Assistants will ensure that you’re eating and drinking regularly and maintaining a healthy diet, administrate medication and are trained to support our clients to live well after a Stroke or are living with Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Disease. Along with offering companionship and conversation, our care assistants become an extended member of the family and therefore we take all the necessary steps to match our client to the right Care Assistant.
We support both the client and the Care Assistant by regular visits and communication to ensure that the service is meeting their requirements.
Advantages of Live-in Care
- Remain as independent for as long as possible
- Continue to live in familiar surroundings
- Maintain usual daily routines
- Your care plan is uniquely developed to suit your needs without any rigid timetables
- Sustain relationships and family life – seeing friends and family in a relaxed and familiar environment for everyone
- Keep up with hobbies, interests and clubs in your local community
Reasons to choose Bright Dawn Home Care
- We see the importance of matching our clients with the right Care Assistant, someone who understands your routine and needs and someone who has similar likes and interests as yourself
- Create tailor made home care plans
- Our Care Assistants are dedicated and expertly trained
- We are Specialists in Dementia, Alzheimer’s, MS, Parkinson’s & Stroke
- 24/7 support and advice whenever you and your family need it
- Software system enabling families to monitor the care being received
How to arrange Live-in Care
Please call our friendly team today to discuss your care needs and see how live-in care may suit you. We are here to answer any questions you may have. Our contact number is 01564 784 598 or simply complete the below form.
– Solihull & Surrounding areas
Get in touch
Solihull – 01564 784 598
Worcester – 01905 953 800
Malvern – 01684 218000