We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to deliver Live in Care to our clients in their own homes, supporting them to live independent and fulfilling lives.
Job Title: Live In Care Assistant
Pay/Salary: £100-£150 per day
- Client focused
- Think fast on your feet
- Follow procedures and guidelines
- Provide healthy home cooked meals
- Provide all levels of personal care
- Provide general house work services
Do you have
- Previous Live in or Care experience
- Current UK Driving License and your own vehicle
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS on the update service
- Good standard of oral and written communication skills
- Care Certificate or NVQ in Heath & Social Care
- Moving & Handling Certificate
- Medication Training
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As a Live in Carer you will be an essential part of a successful team, ensuring the delivery of care to clients living in their own home, supporting them to live independent and fulfilling lives. As a Live In Carer, we will match you with a client who has similar interests to your own and support you throughout your assignment.
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Incontinence Care
- Shopping, collecting prescriptions and appointments
- Providing general housework services
- Providing companionship
- Medication prompt / administration
- Providing healthy home cooked meals
- Assisting with pet care where necessary
- Participating in Hobbies and crafts
Bright Dawn Home Care offers a competitive salary, excellent training and support with the opportunity of on-going progression.
Bright Dawn Home Care has been providing Domiciliary Care successfully since 2008 within the Solihull Borough and the surrounding areas.
If you have the relevant experience and want to join Bright Dawn Home Care, click apply today or please call our friendly team on 01564 784598.Apply
If your application is unsuccessful your details will be held for a three-month period. After which is will be destroyed as per the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018.