An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator with ambition to join our team, progressing into a Deputy Manager role. You will be an essential part of a busy and successful team, ensuring the delivery of care to clients living in their own home, supporting them to live independent and fulfilling lives. You will be liaising with both Care Assistants and Clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service to deliver a safe and effective service that meets the requirement of both company expectations and those of the CQC.
Job Title: Care Coordinator
Pay/Salary: £21,000 – Negotiable depending on experience
Hours of Work: 37.5
Contract Type: Full Time Contract
- Client focused
- Perform well under pressure
- Meet deadlines
- Influence others
- Work well in a team
- Think fast on your feet
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
• Develop and maintain relationships with both Clients and Care Assistants
• Working with the senior team in completing required spot checks and assessment sign off for new Care Assistants
• Schedule and monitor Care Assistants calls on a weekly and daily basis; considering Client / Care Assistant suitability and logistics
• Ensure cover for ad hoc Client calls and schedule cover for holiday and sickness
• Be available to cover any outstanding Client calls during and outside of office hours by providing care as required
• Identify and report areas of recruitment needs
• Assist the care manager with Client care plans and reviews
• Participate in the ‘on call’ rota and provide an up-to-date handover
• Update MAR sheets monthly and complete audits when required
Skills & Experience
• The ability to embrace the company vision and values, promoting these with all employees and Clients
• Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance
• Have good judgment and decision-making skills
• Understanding of legislation relating to community care
• Experienced in providing care or working as a Care Coordinator
• Minimum Level 3 QCF or equivalent
Bright Dawn Home Care offers a competitive salary, excellent training and support with the opportunity of on-going progression into a Deputy Manager role.
Bright Dawn Home Care has been providing Domiciliary Care successfully since 2008 within the Solihull Borough and the surrounding areas.
If you want to join Bright Dawn Home Care, click apply today or please call our friendly team on 01564 784598.
If your application is unsuccessful your details will be held for a three-month period. After which is will be destroyed as per the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018.Apply